Monday, December 20, 2010

12월 21일 < 멋지면 다야 잘생기면 다야>

요!

Today's quote is from Orange Caramel's 아잉!
Was watching Running Man untill it froze on me :(
So I was in a Lizzy mood aha.

시끄러!
Well actually, the house is silent.
It's 1:16am. My rents are sleeping, so I'm peacefully blogging away.

지봄.
How do I express my love for this OTP?
I ship. x10.
G-Dragon and Park Bom.
The YT links were removed and stuff and that Vimeo thing wasn't working.
So I downloaded the performance.
Man was it good.
I only remembered I downloaded something today.
I SHIP. I SHIP. I SHIP.

정일우;
Want to watch 아가씨부탁해 right now, but I'm sort of tired of it.
Eeps! And I want to watch High Kick, but it's scary right now.
I skipped episode 5 because I was too scared aha.
I saw a spoiler gif from the fyeahilwoo@tumblr
I think that hes gonna like that ugly teacher.
OH NOES!

Going to try to watch more Running Man.
On Ep19!
Its so exciting, I can't wait to see the 1 vs. 9 with Sparta Kook!
Aha, I love RM.

The other day my dad took me to H-Mart.
Best. Place. Ever.
Too bad it was right after we ate a huge Chinese Buffet.
The 아주마's were totally asking for me to eat the samples.
I wanted to too :(
They even had 자장면.
Oh, how I want to go back there.
It's like an hour away from home though.
Damn.

The day I go to 서을.
기다리게!

peaceouttt.

<3
1:24am.

No comments:

Post a Comment