Monday, December 20, 2010

12월 20일. <사랑아 내맘을 잘부탁해>

안녕!

블롱1일:

Dramas Currently Watching:
- Unstoppable High Kick! (거침없이 하이킥!)
- Take Care of Young Miss (아가씨부탁해)
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal (성균관 스캔들)

Listening to Hot Stuff by 다비치.
In the 정일우 mood, lol.

Since this is a new blog, and you don't really know anything about me, I will list you my top ten ;)

Top 10 : 남자
  1. 정윤호 (Jung Yunho of DBSK)
  2. 최다니엘 (Choi Daniel)
  3. 김현중 (Kim Hyunjoong of SS501)
  4. 송중기 (Song Joongki)
  5. 정진운 (Jung Jinwoon of 2AM)
  6. 정일우 (Jung Ilwoo)
  7. 이민호 (Lee Minho)
  8. 김범 (Kim Bum)
  9. 손동운 (Son Dongwoon of BEAST)
  10. 유아인 (Yoo Ahin)
Top 10: 여자
  1. 박규리 (Park Gyuri)
  2. 박신헤 (Park Shinhye)
  3. 서주현 (Seohyun of SNSD)
  4. 황정음 (Hwang Jung Eum)
  5. 송빅토리아 (Victoria Song of f(x))
  6. 손담비 (Son Dambi)
  7. 김레베카 (Bekah of After School)
  8. 황미영 (Tiffany of SNSD)
  9. 김유빈 (Yoobin of Wonder Girls)
  10. 이지은 (IU)

Random Spaz:
I still haven't gotten over the fact that they ended High Kick Through the Roof with that crap.
Spoiler Below (read if you want to)
HOW THE FRIG COULD JIHOON AND SEKYUNG DIE IN THE LAST EP LIKE THAT.
WHAT ABOUT JUNHYUK AND JUNGEUM.
CRAP MAN.

I miss High Kick Through the Roof SOO MUCH :(
Listening to the OST right now because I miss it so much.
The HK1 just isnt as good as HK2 I'm sorry :(
HK3 better be awesome.

Music News?

BEAST Doojoon and Dongwoon to release song.
Plus theyre gonna release the FULL VERSION OF FRIGGEN LIGHTS GO ON AGAIN.
-
Homin in Athena OST.
Heck yes, thats what I'm talking about.
-
Dongwoon and Davichi's (minkyung? i think)
UDON.
got banned.
wth.
seriously.

Reality Shows That I Watch:

  • Running Man
  • Family Outing 2
  • We Got Married 2 (All Couples)
  • We Are Dating
  • Hello Baby (T-ara)
It used to seem like alot, but I guess not x)

Aha, it's late. Gonna read a bit!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

peaceout.
10:53

No comments:

Post a Comment